Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break BABY!!


So next week is Spring Break and I am so excited!! We are driving down to Arizona on Tuesday night to hang out with my family. I am looking forward to 80 degree weather for sure. My parents are going to heat the pool and we will just have the best time going to dinner, watching movies, playing games, laying out, staying up late and sleeping in. I can't wait! It seems like forever ago that it was warm outside or summer for that matter. Probably because I never did anything outside or summer-like in Texas. This summer, its going to be different!

2 comments:

  1. I'm headed there too for the break!! Can't wait for the sunshine!! You should go to a Cubs spring training game in that list of plans. You won't regret it! Have a blast, and just maybe I'll run into ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I am so excited you get to go have a fun spring break!! Going swimming and laying out sounds soo good right now. I hope you have the best spring break ever!

    ReplyDelete