Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm 3 months...

Overdue for posting these pictures. HA! I bet you thought I was going to say pregnant. No, no. That will not be happening for another 3 or so years, so don't hold your breath.

I just imported these pictures to my computer and looking back all I can think is, "Wow. Brady and I have a great life and so much fun! I LOVE HIM!"

Reminiscing on old times is one of my favorite things. I love looking at old pictures, especially when you come across that one picture you never noticed before and it makes you laugh.
(ps I do not know why this is underlined and I can't figure out how to get it to go away)

Our attempt at getting a last minute Christmas card picture. It was Sunday evening after a day of napping and not fixing hair or make up. Haha needless to say, we didn't use it.

Our first Christmas tree! If you don't know, I work for the developmental math department at UVU. I've been there almost 2 years and this Christmas tree and ornaments have been on a shelf the entire time. So we borrowed it for the season. Ha!

Pictures from Raegan and Joey's wedding! We drove down for a couple days, but were actually in Utah for Thanksgiving with Brady's family. It was a quick trip, but lots of fun!



Brady's birthday cake from his mom!


Brady's 25th birthday dinner at Applebees with his friends!


We spent Christmas in Arizona and it was so fun!! I wish we could be there more often.



New Years up in Heber



Spontaneous trip to Las Vegas! Brady's first time going and my first time gambling. I was so nervous! I did a slot for a dollar and won my dollar back and cashed out haha. We had fun for the night.

2 comments:

  1. I totally thought you were prego! Bummer. Love the pics and miss you guyyyss! Wish we were all in the same place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously overdue. i'm so glad life is good for you, but the thing that I retained most from this post is: Sunday "nap" huh? ; )

    ReplyDelete