Thursday, March 4, 2010

blah

I still haven't gone to Home Goods. I've been kind of sick and trying to take it easy so it will go away. I just did my second workout dvd and I felt like I got a lot more of a workout, but I still wasn't sweating. I was bugged. I am going to try some of the other options people mentioned.

I'm so done with winter. Seriously. I know it probably gets annoying for AZ kids to hear how sick everyone is of the cold, but seriously. This weather is a trickster. One day it is 50 degrees and sunny and then today it is a blizzard outside. It gets depressing. I can't wait for spring break in Arizona! Laying by the pool, shopping, going out to eat and just living life! Can't wait!

You know, sometimes life gets really hard. I get down pretty easy and find myself comparing our situation with others, when in reality that is the worst thing a person can do. I just want to give a shout out to my Brady. He works super hard for us and always has a positive outlook. I love him.

Well good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment