Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Blog

Hi Friends. Some of you know that I have started a new blog. It is a community recipe blog where anyone can post! It is called Basic Bites. I just wanted a place where I could get recipes that had been tested and tasted and proved to be great!

So if you want to be a contributor (please do!) leave me your email address so I can invite you via email. That way you can go login and post away.

The recipes can be breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner, appetizers, snacks or desserts! Anything goes, as long as you've made it before.

If you don't want to be a contributor, at least you can follow it and hopefully make some of the recipes. The address is www.basicbites.blogspot.com

bye!

5 comments:

  1. Laurenjnel@gmail.com This is Lauren by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I have a recipe to post! :) I think I already gave you my e-mail but here it is in case not. jdnye08@gmail.com . love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete