Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ghetto Spring

So remember my last post? How I was going to make my own wreath? I did everything I said I was going to.

I event went to TJ Maxx AND Ross. Now I am depressed. Everything is crap!

I went to JoAnn's and Michaels and I just stared at the flowers and the foam wreath bases. I don't know what to do. I wish we had a Hobby Lobby here. Lame.

I think tomorrow I will trek my way up to Salt Lake to go to TJ Maxx Home Goods store. They better have something.

The only reason why this is so important to me is because our door decor is the only holiday/seasonal decor I ever sport (with an exception of our baby Christmas tree).

Anyway, wish me luck for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Brittany!! We DO have hobby lobby!
    Here is our closet one:
    http://www.hobbylobby.com/stores/store_locations_search_results.cfm?state=UT&city=South Jordan&search_param=lu1

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should check out rod works in lehi its adorable, and usually they have some good silk flowers! but there is a hobby lobby!! its in like west jordan off of bangerter! you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete