Thursday, February 25, 2010

BUNS OF STIZEEL

So I did my first workout video yesterday. I had already ordered the dvd from Blockbuster before everyone had a chance to comment, but I am way excited everyone gave such great suggestions because this dvd was not the greatest.

It was the updated version of Buns of Steel. Ya I don't have a butt. So I thought it would be great to work on it and try to get super cute for the summer.

Bad news.

The dvd was sooo boring!! Seriously. I was doing all the moves and the whole time I was just thinking "I could stop this whenever I want and watch Ellen..." But I didn't because I didn't want to be that typer of work out girl.

Needless to say, Brady traded in Buns of Steel for another movie last night. I have the Pussycat Dolls workout in line to come next, but it says it is a long wait. Ha!

Until then, I will test out some of the suggestions you guys gave! And by the way, my buns and thighs are surprisingly sore today so I am not even mad that I don't have another dvd to work out to.

No comments:

Post a Comment