Friday, February 19, 2010

Cross dressing/Cheater

About two turns from our house, I saw this lady in her driveway who appeared to be waiting for someone to pick her up. Sometimes having a sick and twisted mind, I initially thought that she was waiting for her secret lover to come and pick her up while her husband slaves away a work. This thought was encouraged more when I saw her turn and appear to head back in to her home, but as I drove past and was farther away she came back out to the curb.

My thoughts then jumped back to when I was 8 or 9 years old and I had a paper route in the mornings. Either my sister Holly or my mom would drive me and there was particular street that had a man who enjoyed to cross dress. As we drove down the street we would be able to see him waiting, pacing back and forth, with blonde wig, bright mini skit and pink high heels. We would drive up, pop his paper into paper tube and drive to the next one as he would make his way from his drive to retrieve his paper. I would say that he would do this about 2-3 times a week.

Its weird how memories are triggered because I had forgotten about that man doing that years ago, but after driving by the lady who I thought was cheating I can remember it as if it was yesterday. I wonder if he still does that and if that lady really was waiting for her secret lover....

Welp, big gulps.

2 comments:

  1. Did you not get the comment I put yesterday? Our blog is screwed up!

    Anyway, I thought of that guy when I saw the title of this post before I even read it. Good ole' paper route days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot the part about the cross dresser wearing see through shirts and the bright red bra! Ha ha. Same as Abbey... thought of him just from reading the Title. Oh the stories of paper route days.

    ReplyDelete