Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update with the Fishes!

So I really need to put up some pictures of our new apartment!!! I feel like I have been moving non stop for 3 weeks. I love our apartment! It is huge and so perfect for me and Brady. We bought our first bed last saturday (king size baby!) and we are loving it!! Our mattress in Texas was horrible and the first night Brady got back to Utah we slept on an air mattress. So pretty much we are in heaven with our new bed.

We are going to buy our couches today and then we are pretty much finished with furniture, but we do need a tv. Does anybody have a tv or know anyone with a tv that they don't use or are selling? We are poor haha

Well I will put some pics up later. The internet is not very good in our basement :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! I'm so jealous you have a king size bed...someday we'll get one? I want to see pictures of your new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on loving your place!! Good choice on getting a king size bed. We have a queen, and it's just not enough room for this bed hog haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl don't you worry our bed is a DOUBLE! it is TINY it was mine when I was little but I can't give it up..more poor husband! ANYways I'm excited to see pictures of your apartment I'm sure it's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a king size bed too and we love it! Sometimes BJ wonders why we even have one though because I don't stay on my side sometimes. haha oops! But I'm excited to see pictures of your place that is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love moving into a new place! that's so great that you like it and that it's BIG (so hard to find a big apartment in provo...) can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete