Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where to Live?!

Ok so most of you know that I check craigslist and KSL almost hourly to try and find the perfect place for Brady and I to live.  It is so ridiculous how expensive the Provo/Orem area is!  I hate how they take advantage of all the students.  Well ok it's smart, and it like supply in demand...but still!


Does anyone have any hook ups or ideas or ANYTHING they can help me with?!  I'm flying back to Utah on August 21 to hopefully secure the place we will be living this year.  Let me know! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok so weird that I just got home and was talking to my mom about you guys finding a place. I just told her that I wanted you to ask Jenny about some places. They just had to move and so she just looked at lots of basement apartments in Orem. She could have some good ones that she knows of that you could maybe check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wymount student housing if either of you are byu students...

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoot I have no idea haha but I really like your header picture :)

    ReplyDelete