Thursday, May 22, 2014

My 26th Birthday

My birthday was so great this year!! Brady took me shopping earlier in the week. I had the day off on my actual birthday so I went to Zumba then got to go see baby Grant at the hospital! Camille met me at Sweet Tooth Fairy after. Then me, Brady, my mom, Chase and Davis went to Joe's Farm Grill for dinner and Brady and I saw a movie. It was great! I have so many awesome friends and family members who make me feel so special. I think 26 is going to be a great year!

Dinner at Joe's Farm Grill

3 comments:

  1. I know this comment is delayed, but I have a really great feeling about this year for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope not to age myself to much but to me 26-28 is my perfect age, the age I would stay of time would allow me. Happy birthday, I hope it's a truly lovely year for you!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete